- What is the reality, when it comes to the scale and complexity of projects someone needs to have faced – to be ready for the review board?
- We see the ‘Architect’ title used by people at all different levels. In your opinion, when has someone earnt that title?
- On your journey to CTA, did you have any team leadership/management responsibilities and if so – did that help or hinder your preparation?
- Throughout your preparation for the review board, what did you identify as your biggest gaps and how did you address them?
- If you could liken the review board to a scenario that someone may face in their day to day job, what would it be?
- So many people aspire to be a CTA, so what does the day of a CTA actually look like?
- There are many stories of non-technical people coming into the Salesforce ecosystem and making successful careers. Can non-technical people go on to become CTAs?
- Even CTAs still need to learn and grow. What are you currently looking to learn and how do you stay motivated?
- What are some of the resources that you recommend to others on their CTA journey?
Thank you for watching, we hope the session with these talented CTA’s was useful to you. Stay tuned for upcoming Talent Hub Talk podcasts and LinkedIn Lives, coming soon where we talk with Salesforce CTA’s from across the globe, and Salesforce professionals from all corners of the ecosystem. Remember, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel for past and upcoming content.
If you’d like to become involved as a guest, we’d love to hear from you!