- People often underestimate the sacrifices that need to be made, in preparation for becoming a CTA. How would you describe the level of commitment required?
- Did you ever feel that you wouldn’t meet your goal of becoming a CTA? If so, how did you push through that?
- How important did you find it, to have the support of a manager or mentor through your journey to CTA and how did their support help?
- With the Salesforce platform and ecosystem now being so broad, how much of it do you believe that someone needs to be across and how deep can you really go?
- Was there specific experience you had gained before moving into the Salesforce ecosystem, that you felt was key to you becoming a CTA?
- How much does the role of an Architect differ across Consulting, ISV and End user companies.. and is one environment better for aspiring CTA’s than another?
- What should aspiring Architects be looking for, when considering new challenges that they hope will prepare them for the CTA journey?
- Is it realistic for someone that cannot code, to become a CTA and if so, what degree of exposure to coding would they need?
- A number of the sessions at virtual dreamin focus of soft skills. Which soft skills are really key for the an Architect?
- Does the journey to being a great Architect end when you become a CTA?
Thank you for watching, we hope the session with these talented CTA’s was useful to you. Stay tuned for upcoming Talent Hub Talk podcasts and LinkedIn Lives, coming soon where we talk with Salesforce CTA’s from across the globe, and Salesforce professionals from all corners of the ecosystem.
Remember, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel for past and upcoming content.
If you’d like to become involved as a guest, we’d love to hear from you!