Salesforce Administrator/Platform Lead – Permanent – York Street, CBD
- Global business
- Be the first full-time Salesforce employee
- Ownership opportunity
This is a great opportunity to be the first full time Salesforce employee, for a global business. You will take ownership of a Salesforce platform which is currently used by 200 sales people, with scope to add Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud in the future.
This is really a blank canvas, and our client needs someone who can get the most of the Salesforce platform by defining a project plan and then delivering it. You will have the support of an external Salesforce partner for development work or any overflow, but this role will suit someone that likes to perform a mixture of BAU and enhancements – with all the hands on know how.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Sales Cloud knowledge and strong configuration skills
- The ability to push back on the business and advise stakeholders
- A willingness to improve things from current state to best practice
If you’re open to opportunities this could be your next big challenge! This organisation enjoys a great culture, and there is plenty of scope for further development.
For further information please contact Ben Duncombe on 0405 838 965 or apply using the link below.