Salesforce Platform Lead
- Permanent role
- Sydney based
- Opportunity to make the role your own
We have a unique opportunity available as a Salesforce Platform Lead role with a global organisation based in their Sydney headquarters in the CBD.
Having used the Salesforce platform for a few years at a basic level, this organisation are now looking for someone to come in and make it truly fit for purpose. This will encompass building out automation, integrations, and make recommendations for best practice to increase efficiencies. They have Sales Cloud, use Hubspot for Marketing Automation and currently use Power BI for reporting.
They will soon be looking to migrate to Lightning and this is something the Salesforce Platform Lead would manage. Once they have migrated to Lightning they are hoping that they can use Salesforce for all reporting rather than Power BI.
This client is currently outsourcing Development, of which the relationship would be owned by the Platform Lead. Likewise going forward, this organisation would alternatively be happy to bring this in-house if the Platform Lead wanted to do both configuration and code. This role really is an exciting opportunity to make your own, and carve the responsibilities out according to your strengths and career aspirations.
The roadmap is a blank canvas where you can go in and own Salesforce end to end. You will have a lot of freedom in the role and will be able to make the decision as to how they use the platform.
Additionally, you will be required to do the reporting, day to day admin as a small part of the role, as well as all projects.
Does this sound like you?
- You have previous experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud in a hands-on capacity
- Comfortable building out integrations and automation with the support of development resources
- Are able to workshop better solutions to make the Salesforce platform fit for purpose
- Pride yourself on your ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Enjoy taking the initiative to make recommendations and challenge the current status quo around the platform
- Have the flexibility to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a team
- Be interested and passionate about the opportunity to drive a Salesforce Lightning migration
- Experience using Power BI would be helpful, but not essential
- Enjoy demonstrating your thought leadership around the Salesforce platform
- Enjoy maintaining a state of continuous learning and self-development to stay on top of new Salesforce release information
If you are interested in this attractive and rare role, which is generously remunerated, then don’t hesitate to get in touch today to find out more!