Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Permanent opportunity
- Sydney based
- Attractive employer
A fantastic opportunity to join a true employer of choice, working on a nationally renowned project amongst an experienced Salesforce team.
This agency is doing some exciting things with the Salesforce solution and is now looking for a Salesforce superstar to join them for the implementation stages.
This is a project with a difference, which provides the opportunity to further advance your career on a high profile implementation and contribute crucially as the subject matter expert.
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience implementing Salesforce functionality, and can act as a knowledgeable subject matter expert with business stakeholders
- Participate in sessions with business stakeholders and other team members to understand business requirements and business processes analysis
- Able to document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- Able to undertake the configuration of the Salesforce platform and related third-party applications
- Possess previous experience working in an onsite technical or functional capacity, preferably within a full-cycle Salesforce implementation
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience liaising with high-level stakeholders, as an endorser of the Salesforce solution
- Pride yourself on your ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Pride yourself on your ability to explain and translate Salesforce concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have the flexibility to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a team
- Enjoy demonstrating your thought leadership around the Salesforce platform
- Enjoy maintaining a state of continuous learning and self-development to stay on top of new Salesforce release information
If you are interested in this role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch today!