Salesforce Functional Consultant
- 6 month contract
- Sydney based
- Baseline security clearance to be obtained on successful appointment
A fantastic opportunity to join a true employer of choice, working on a nationally renowned project amongst an experienced Salesforce team.
This agency is doing some exciting things with the Salesforce solution and is now looking for a Salesforce superstar to join them for the implementation stages.
This is a project with a difference, which provides the opportunity to further advance your career on a high profile implementation and contribute crucially as the subject matter expert.
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience implementing Salesforce functionality, and can act as a knowledgeable subject matter expert with business stakeholders
- Participate in sessions with business stakeholders and other team members to understand business requirements and business processes analysis
- Able to document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- Able to undertake the configuration of the Salesforce platform and related third-party applications
- Possess previous experience working in an onsite technical or functional capacity, preferably within a full-cycle Salesforce implementation
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience liaising with high-level stakeholders, as an endorser of the Salesforce solution
- Pride yourself on your ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Pride yourself on your ability to explain and translate Salesforce concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have the flexibility to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a team
- Enjoy demonstrating your thought leadership around the Salesforce platform
- Enjoy maintaining a state of continuous learning and self-development to stay on top of new Salesforce release information
As this role requires Baseline Security Clearance to be obtained, the successful candidate will be required to hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, either as a 6 month contract or potential permanent opportunity, then don’t hesitate to get in touch today!