- Permanent opportunity
- Sydney based
- Salesforce and Mulesoft
This role is with an organisation that enjoys a positive, engaged culture, and they’re doing some fantastic things with Salesforce and Mulesoft.
A hands-on role that provides the opportunity to further advance your career in a fulfilling team environment, whilst working with the business to implement system integration and Web services including Salesforce, Mulesoft and other third-party systems. Additionally, you’ll be maintaining database integrity, and monitoring and managing Salesforce governor limits, ensuring that the solution conforms to Apex Enterprise Patterns.
This organisation empower their team members to take ownership of their role and to drive and shape their development into areas of personal interest. There is the opportunity here to really accelerate your professional development with inspirational leadership behind you, and a passionately ambitious team.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Development role using Visualforce, Apex, Triggers and Lightning.
- Possess a Salesforce Development certification.
- Technical experience of Mulesoft and other Integration Platforms would be desirable.
- Experience with web service technology, REST or Soap, and Integration platforms.
- Experience developing on Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL and have a good understanding of SQL Language.
- Experience with AWS Services such as SNS/SQS, Lambda, API Gateway would be useful.
- Experience using ETL tools and a good understanding of ETL methods.
- Have a good understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Micro Services and Event-Driven Architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience liaising with high-level stakeholders, as an endorser of the Salesforce solution.
- Have an understanding of a number of delivery methodologies. E.g. Agile, Waterfall, and in particular, a working knowledge of Agile and other software development methodologies.
- Pride yourself on your ability to explain and translate Salesforce concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have the flexibility to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a team.
- Able to maintain effective communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders, with strong development project methodology.
- Enjoy demonstrating thought leadership around the Salesforce platform.
- Enjoy maintaining a state of continuous learning and self-development to stay on top of new Salesforce release information.
- Have an understanding of ERP design patterns.
If you are interested in the opportunity to grow your career with one of the most attractive end user teams in the Sydney Salesforce market, then don’t hesitate, get in touch today for more details