- Permanent opportunity
- Sydney based ASX brand, with a global reach
- An exciting new Salesforce implementation
This one got us extremely excited when we visited this end-user organisation to hear more about their brief. They’re doing some groundbreaking things with the Salesforce solution, and truly raising the bar in their service offering across their suite of brands.
This hands-on role provides the opportunity to further advance your career on a high profile implementation which will be a great addition to your resume, given the goals and aspirational nature of this particular client. You’ll be working with the business to translate requirements into documented designs, from which solutions will be developed in accordance with business needs.
This organisation empower their team members to take ownership of their role and to drive and shape their development into areas of personal interest. There is the opportunity here to really accelerate your career with inspirational leadership behind you, and a passionately ambitious team.
Does this sound like you?
- You have previous experience in a Salesforce Development role across the full lifecycle, from implementation to go live date
- Enjoy facilitating and leading requirement gathering workshops with key stakeholders to understand, and document business functionality and requirements
- Have experience working with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Possess experience with Salesforce Lightning development
- Are an effective presenter and able to lead/facilitate workshops with key stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an onsite technical or functional capacity, preferably within a full-cycle Salesforce implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience liaising with high-level stakeholders, as an endorser of the Salesforce solution
- Pride yourself on your ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Have an understanding of a number of delivery methodologies. E.g. Agile, Waterfall
- Pride yourself on your ability to explain and translate Salesforce concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have the flexibility to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a team
- Be able to effectively document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures
- Able to maintain effective communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders around issues, progress and project milestones
- Enjoy demonstrating thought leadership around the Salesforce platform
- Enjoy maintaining a state of continuous learning and self-development to stay on top of new Salesforce release information
- Be able to perform basic coding maintenance to existing objects, and build code libraries
- Able to undertake the technical design and configuration of the Salesforce platform
- Experience managing third party App exchange products
If you are interested in the opportunity to grow your career with one of the newest implementations in the Sydney Salesforce market, then get in touch today