Salesforce Business Analyst
- Contract role, initially for 12 months
- Sydney based, within a global organisation
- An exciting new Salesforce implementation project
We currently have a newly released opportunity available with one of our large Sydney based clients who are well known and highly regarded across the globe.
This hands-on contract role provides the opportunity to further advance your career on a high profile implementation which will be a great addition to your resume, given the profile of this particular client. You’ll be working with the business to translate requirements into documented designs, from which solutions will be developed in accordance with business needs.
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy facilitating and leading requirement gathering workshops with key stakeholders to understand, and document business functionality and requirements.
- An effective presenter and able to lead/facilitate workshops with key stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an onsite technical or functional capacity, preferably within a full-cycle Salesforce implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience liaising with high-level stakeholders, as an endorser of the Salesforce solution
- Have an understanding of a number of delivery methodologies. E.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- The ability to explain and translate Salesforce concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously, in a self-directed style, and also effectively within a mid-size team
- The ability to partner with software engineers and data quality analysts to identify courses of resolution
- Able to document user manuals to describe application installation and operating procedures
- Experience in ERP systems.
- You will need to be able to travel interstate from time to time for project delivery
- Have experience in major integration of business change projects
- The ability to assist with change management and training of a new system
- Have a good understanding of basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
- Able to partner with the business to assist in user acceptance testing
If you are interested in the opportunity to grow your career with one of the newest projects in the Sydney Salesforce market, then get in touch today